Spokane County WA Homepage

Show All Answers

1. Do I, the intended spouse, need to fill out any forms?
2. What do I do now that my marriage request has been approved?
3. How do I schedule the marriage once it has been approved?
4. The date of the wedding needs to be changed. What do I do?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow