Spokane County
1116 W. Broadway Ave
Spokane, WA 99260
Contact Us
Print this page 
Email this page to a friend 

Request Forms

Online Forms

Taxpayers can now change name and/or address online. You can also request a billing statement. Click on the links below for details.

Download Forms

The forms below are available for viewing and printing in a PDF format.

These forms must be made in writing and delivered to the Treasurer's Office, either in person, by mail or by fax. Click here for our address and/ or fax number.