Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request for Name and/or Address Change

  1. Parcel Information Change Form
    This online form pertains to parcel taxpayer information changes. Taxpayer name and/or address changes will be sent to the Treasurer's Office.
  2. Which changes are you requesting:
  3. Enter the parcel number(s) associated with this request. Please note that you are only allowed to enter up to 12 parcel numbers. If you do not know your parcel number or you have more than 12, please call 509-477-4713 for more assistance.
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.