Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Manufactured Home Moving Permit Application

  1. Manufactured Home Moving Permit Application
    Please submit required information to obtain a moving permit. Taxes must be paid in full and a copy of the title must be attached to the final permit. For questions please contact the Treasurer's Office at (509) 477-4713.
  2. If the manufactured home is moving on or after Januaury 1, 2021, the 2021 taxes must be paid in full. Please contact our office for the tax amount due.
  3. Current Owner Contact Information
  4. New Owner Contact Information
  5. Manufactured Home Information
  6. Mover/Transporter Information
  7. Current Location
  8. New Location
  9. If you selected "Outside Spokane County, but within WA" OR "To Dealer's Lot/Inventory": Please contact the Spokane County Treasurer’s Office for additional taxes that are due for this type of movement. 509-477-4713.
  10. Applicant Information
  11. Applicant Declaration *
  12. Leave This Blank:

  13. This field is not part of the form submission.