Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Special Event Permit or Camp Caro Lodge Rental Application

  1. Spokane County is now accepting reservations for events taking place May 1 - September 30, 2022. Applications will be processed on a first come, first serve basis.
    Event organizers must be fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the activity, including potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus and agree to comply with all Federal, State, and Spokane Regional Health District requirements.

  2. Example: Smith-Patterson Wedding
  3. Please note: Typically, events must end by 9:00 PM. Please be sure to plan for event set up and clean up. If multiple dates, please enter additional dates below in event description.
  4. First and Last
  5. Example:
  6. Example: (509) 123-4567
  7. Please provide name and phone number other than your own.
  8. Please be detailed to include amenities you're hoping to use (e.g. electricity) and any other detail we should know about your event.
  9. Are you planning to have alcohol at your event?*
    Check "yes" if you are planning to serve and/or consume alcohol. If alcohol is not a planned part of your event, but may be incidental (example: unknowingly, Uncle Joe brings a six-pack), please check "no."
  10. Are you collecting money for your event?*
    Example: Entry fees, registration fees, etc.
  11. Will you be selling food and/or beverage to the public?*
  12. Will you need electricity for your event?*
  13. Will you be reserving a picnic shelter or Camp Caro Lodge?*
    Please note: Proof of insurance is required for all Camp Caro Lodge rentals.
  14. Are you planning to park vehicles on the lawn?*
    If you are planning to park in a designated parking area (e.g. parking lot), then select "no."
  15. Insurance Requirement
    Spokane County requires proof of insurance for certain rentals, including: certain special events, Camp Caro Lodge rental, and events with alcohol. Typically, shelter reservations don't require proof of insurance. For more information on the insurance requirements, visit our Special Events webpage or call Spokane County's Risk Manager at (509) 477-6113.
  16. Payment Method*
    Payments can be made in person or mailed to: Spokane County Parks 404 N. Havana St. Spokane, WA 99202
  17. Indemnification*
    By checking "I agree" below, I agree to hold Spokane County Parks, Recreation and Golf Department and Spokane County free of any liability in any and all matters concerning my event and / or rental. I also certify that all participants will comply with all laws and regulations governing such event. Reservation and / or event approval is not final until a permit has been issued by Spokane County.
  18. Leave This Blank:

  19. This field is not part of the form submission.