Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Safety & Justice
Live, Visit, Play
How Do I...
Select a Category
Board of County Commissioners
Board of Equalization
Boards and Commissions
Building & Planning
Counsel for Defense
Fair & Expo Center
Geographic Information Services
ICS Training Forms
Miss Spokane Interstate Rodeo
Parks, Recreation & Golf
Spokane Regional Law & Justice Council
Victim Witness Unit
Water Conservancy Board
Water Resource Center
WSU Spokane County Extension
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Aquatic Staff Orientation Quiz
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. What are the two aquatic facilities Spokane County Parks, Recreation & Golf operates?
2. What should you do to ensure that all customers have a positive experience?
Keep the facility clean
Stay on task
Greet customers with a smile
Prevent possible dangerous situations
All of the above
3. When handling a problem you should: (check all that apply)
Be pleasant, professional, and listen
Speak in a stern voice
Ask a manager for assistance when needed
Avoid direct eye contact
Understand that customers concerns are important
4. Are scheduled staff meetings and trainings mandatory?
5. What organization is running the concession stands at each facility this year?
6. When can you use your cell phone while at work?
While on duty
While walking around the pool deck
When the facility is slow
Only your lunch break
7. All employees may be subjected to disciplinary actions for? (check all that apply)
Harassment of any sort
Wearing your proper uniform
Entering facility during non-operating hours without approval
Drinking water while at work
Being habitually absent or tardy
Talking with a co-worker
8. During an emergency you should?
Clear the facility
Follow the Emergency Action Plan
All of the above
9. What should you do if someone from a news station, paper, or other media source approaches you at the aquatic facility?
Agree to partake in an interview with the news outlet
Allow them inside the facility before notifying a Manager on site
Contact one of the administrative staff members (Rachel Hansen, Haiden Harlan, or Jared Webley) and provide their business cards
None of the above
10. When a patron has a comment, suggestion or complaint, what should you do?
Get your supervisor
Walk away from them
Offer them a comment, suggestion or complaint form
Tell them we don't care
11. What does EAP stand for?
12. Is it ok to gossip at work or talk negatively about a coworker with other coworkers?
13. If you cannot make one of your scheduled shifts, what should you do first before contacting your manager?
Contact the Aquatic Coordinator
Contact your manager
Not show up for the shift with no warning
Find someone to cover your shift
14. Before leaving at the end of your shift what do you need to do? (check all that apply)
Correctly fill out your timesheet
Have your supervisor on duty check your timesheet
Spin around 3 times
15. Where do you submit leave requests?
You don't submit them
16. Where can you see your schedule? (check all that apply)
The system will send you an email of your shifts
You can login to the system (deputy.com) and view your schedule
The schedule will be posted on site
All of the above
17. If you have any questions about anything who should you contact first? (check all that apply)
The Recreation Program Manager
The Aquatic Coordinator
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
View Available Services
County Department Locations
MAPS & GIS
Available Mapping Services
Fiscal Recovery Funds
Opportunities & Careers
Contracts and Negotiation Updates
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow