Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Sewer Billing Address Change Request

  1. Sewer Billing Address Change Request

    Only the legal property owner can request a change of mailing address. 

    Address changes will be effective the next billing cycle. 

    If you no longer own the property or to request name changes, please contact our office at (509)-477-3604.

    If you need to add a tenant or property manager, please submit an authorization form located on the Sewer Billing Forms page

  2. Would you like an email confirmation the change has been made?*
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.