Spokane County WA Homepage
How do I change my name or address?
A name or address change can be taken by phone, mail, or in person. You can also change your name/address online or download the request form.

You may only request a taxpayer change through the Treasurer's Office.

Any request for owner name/address change must be done through the Assessor's Office. A legal document such as a deed, real estate contract, divorce decree, death certificate, or a court document must be provided. Please remember to include your parcel number(s) for any of these requests.

Show All Answers

1. Why haven't I received my statement yet?
2. Where can I get copies of my tax statement?
3. How do I change my name or address?
4. I just sold my property. What should I do with the statement?
5. What should I do when the situs or location address of my property is printed incorrectly on the statement?
6. Why did I receive a statement when my taxes are paid by a mortgage company?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow