Spokane County WA Homepage
Where can I get copies of my tax statement?
There are several ways to get a copy of your tax statement.

They can be found on our website by searching for your parcel using the parcel number or an address. You will find the statement under the notices tab at the top of the page.

You can contact the Treasurer's Office and a current statement can be faxed, emailed or mailed to you.

You can also request a statement online or download the request form. For more information, go to the request forms section.

Show All Answers

1. Why haven't I received my statement yet?
2. Where can I get copies of my tax statement?
3. How do I change my name or address?
4. I just sold my property. What should I do with the statement?
5. What should I do when the situs or location address of my property is printed incorrectly on the statement?
6. Why did I receive a statement when my taxes are paid by a mortgage company?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow