Spokane County WA Homepage
How do I apply for a Deferral?
You have three options to apply or request entry into the Deferral Program:
- In Person at the District Court Clerk’s Office - you must respond within 15 days of the violation date.
- At your Court Hearing - You may make your request to apply for the Deferral Program at your Court Hearing.
Click here To Apply Online

Show All Answers

1. Where is my ticket number?
2. Am I eligible for E-Deferral?
3. Are there conditions for an E-Deferral?
4. How do I apply for a Deferral?
5. Where can I get more information about Deferrals?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow