Liberty Lake Regional Park
Liberty Lake Regional Park Trail Map (PDF)
Liberty Lake Campground Information & Rules
Swimmers Itch Information (PDF)
|Other Link||Campground Reservations|
- BBQ Area
- Picnic Shelters
- RV Park
- Swimming Areas
Liberty Lake Regional Park provides 3,591 acres of wetlands, lake shore, montane forest, irrigated lawn areas, ORV Park and more. The park boasts a seasonal campground, vast day use picnicking areas, designated swimming beach, playground, large picnic shelter, and miles of back country trail, including the popular 8.3-mile Liberty Lake Loop Trail.
To get back to the County Parks Homepage please click HERE.
Seasonal Entry Fees
The following Seasonal Entry Fees are charged on weekends only in May and September, and daily from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Entry Fee: $2.00 per person
- Ages 5 Years and Under: Free
- Season Pass, up to 6 family members: $50.00
- Non-Profit Rate with Group Use Form (and proof of non-profit status): $1.00 per person ages 6 and Over.
The popular campground within Liberty Lake Regional Park is open Seasonally May - September.
- Learn more about the campground here.
- Ready to Reserve? Go to reservation page.
Public Swimming Beach
Liberty Lake Regional Park is home to the only public swim beach on the lake, and the sandy oasis is one of the most popular attractions within the park. Please observe the following rules when utilizing this destination.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- No dogs on the beach or in the water.
- No alcohol on the beach.
- No glass containers on the beach.
- No BBQs or fires on the beach.
- Fishing is allowed off the left side of the dock only, not in the swimming area.
- No running on the dock.
- No diving or flipping off the dock.
- Stay in swim area; don’t go beyond the rope.
- No horse play or chicken fights in the water.
- No remote-control boats in the water.
Picnic Shelter Reservation
The Liberty Lake Park Picnic Shelter is available for public reservations. For more information on renting this facility, please visit our Special Events and Reservations Page.
With a free backcountry camping permit, you can have an overnight experience at the Camp Hughes Cabin on the Liberty Lake Loop Trail. Backcountry camping is allowed ONLY within the vicinity of Camp Hughes Cabin with a valid backcountry camping permit. Obtain your free permit here.
ORV Park (2110 South Idaho Road)
The Liberty Lake ORV Park is a 350-acre park located in Eastern Washington next to Liberty Lake Regional Park. There are approximately 16 miles of trails in the park. Terrain ranges from beginner to advanced with a mixture of gentle to steep slopes including scenic trail rides, mud bogs, and hill climbs. Riders are required to have a current ORV sticker clearly displayed, and there is a 1000-pound ATV weight limit. Mufflers must have USDA approved spark arrestors and noise baffles. The park accommodates ATVs and motorcycles only, no automobiles or trucks.
View the ORV Park Map and Brochure (PDF).
***Please Note*** Do not follow GPS directions if you are towing traveling with an RV!
From I-90 Eastbound
- Take Liberty Lake exit 296
- Turn right onto N Liberty Lake Rd
- Turn left onto E Country Vista Dr, continue east toward N Liberty Lake Rd (.9 mi)
- Turn right onto N Molter Rd (.3 mi)
- Turn left onto E Valleyway Ave (.9 mi)
- E Valleyway Ave turns slightly right and becomes N Lakeside Rd (1.4 mi)
- Turn right onto S Zephyr Rd to park entrance (.3 mi)
From I-90 Westbound
- Take Liberty Lake exit 296
- Enter roundabout and exit onto Liberty Lake Road to head south over the freeway
- Turn left to go east on E Appleway Avenue
- Turn right on N Molter Road and continue 1.1 mi until you reach E Valleyway Avenue (golf course pond on left)
- Turn Left on E Valleyway Avenue and continue, become S Lakeside Road, stay left at the "Y", road narrows (2.5 mi)
- Turn right on S Zephyr Road to park entrance (.4 mi)