Show All Answers

1. Where do I obtain guardianship and/or trust forms?
2. Can guardianship/trust documents/reports be submitted to the court by regular mail, fax, or email?
3. Do I need an attorney to complete and file guardianship paperwork?
4. Can I get an extension on my guardianship report due date?
5. I received a guardianship noncompliance notice and/or show cause order, what do I do?
6. How do I get a copy of a document from the court file?
7. How do I get a complaint concerning a guardian addressed?
8. Where do I get the list of approved Guardians Ad Litem (GAL) or how can I be added to the registries?
9. Where do I go to file a probate or guardianship action?