Spokane County WA Homepage

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to call in a family law/paternity motion?
2. What if I am low income and cannot afford the filing fee?
3. What is the difference between the Courthouse Facilitator and the Family Law Coordinator?
4. Do I need an appointment to speak with a facilitator?
5. What are the facilitator hours?
6. How can I contact the facilitator if I live outside the State of Washington?
7. How do I attend the Sharing the Children Seminar?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow