Spokane County WA Homepage
How do I get married by a Judge?

For District Court:

Marriage Ceremonies are performed by specific Judges of the District Court. These ceremonies are performed after 5 p.m. on non-holiday weekdays. Judges are also available to perform ceremonies on weekends and holidays.  For more information, please visit and fill out a Wedding Information Form

For Superior Court:

All Superior Court Judges and Court Commissioners are authorized by law to perform marriage ceremonies. You can contact the judicial officer of your choice individually or Superior Court Commissioners. If you do not have a preference as to a judicial officer, call 509-477-5784 or email scheduleweddings@gmail.com.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to see what my property taxes will be?
2. Where do I go to post bond/bail?
3. How do I obtain copies of documents from a court file?
4. What do I do if I've been called for Jury Duty?
5. Where do I get a concealed weapons permit?
6. How do I request birth & death certificates?
7. How do I get married by a Judge?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow