Where do I file court documents?

Documents for Superior Court cases may be filed in person at the County Clerk's Office or by mailing them to:

Spokane County Clerk's Office

County Courthouse, Room 300

1116 W Broadway Avenue

Spokane WA 99260-0090 

Be sure each document contains the Superior Court case number, full title of the case, and complies with court rules, form and pleading standards (GR 14, RCW 26.18.220). For fees and new cases, please see the

Filing Court Documents page.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the County Clerk's Office (Clerk of the Superior Court) and what hours is it open?
2. How do I get information about a case?
3. Can I take a court file out of the Clerk's office to copy it?
4. What does it cost to file a law suit in the Superior Court?
5. Where do I file court documents?
6. How do I obtain copies of documents from a court file?
7. How do I do a court record search?
8. Is there a way to file court documents online?
9. Why are some cases confidential or sealed?
10. Do I need an attorney to do my legal work?
11. How do I present my documents to the court?
12. What is the date, time and/or place of my court hearing?
13. How and where do I set a court date?