Spokane County WA Homepage
Can I take a court file out of the Clerk's office to copy it?
The public may not remove a court file from the Clerk's Office. Files may be withdrawn to be taken to a courtroom or the Bar Association Office by the following persons on giving a written receipt: judges, court commissioners, deputy clerks, bailiffs, official court reporters, judicial assistants, court administrator's office, court facilitator staff, representatives from bail and/or bonding companies, attorneys, paralegals registered under LCR 54(e)(3), APR 9 legal interns, guardians ad litem and representatives of adoption agencies.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the County Clerk's Office (Clerk of the Superior Court) and what hours is it open?
2. How do I get information about a case?
3. Can I take a court file out of the Clerk's office to copy it?
4. What does it cost to file a law suit in the Superior Court?
5. Where do I file court documents?
6. How do I obtain copies of documents from a court file?
7. How do I do a court record search?
8. Is there a way to file court documents online?
9. Why are some cases confidential or sealed?
10. Do I need an attorney to do my legal work?
11. How do I present my documents to the court?
12. What is the date, time and/or place of my court hearing?
13. How and where do I set a court date?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow