Spokane County WA Homepage
How do I register a complaint?
With the exception of unsafe or dangerous buildings or structures, if you feel an alleged activity is appropriate for investigation by or Department, you must provide us with a signed complaint either by letter or on a completed form available from our office. Written complaints must include an address or other identification, owner's name (if known), and a complete description of your concern. You must include your name, address and phone number together with a request for confidentiality if you feel your personal safety or property would be endangered by disclosure of your identity. Anonymous or phone complaints can not be acted upon unless an immediate life safety issue is present.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register a complaint?
2. What happens after a complaint is filed?

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County
  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue
  3. Spokane, WA  99260
  4. Contact Us
  1. Spokane County Washington
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow