More Roads Open as Flooding Recedes
SPOKANE COUNTY, April 11, 2017 – spring is in the air and the floodwaters continue to recede.
OPEN: 4-11-17, 3:35 PM
CLOSED: 3-16-17, 10:55 AM
Burnett Road from Four Mound Rd. east to Dover Rd. (north)
OPEN: 4-11-17, 3:15 PM
CLOSED: 3-17-17, 11:20 AM
Toll Road from Cameron Rd. to Stringham Rd.
For information about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions list which is updated throughout the day, go to the Spokane County website.
To receive alerts about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions:
- Go to the Spokane County website at http://www.spokanecounty.org
- Click the “Stay Informed” button
- Enter your e-mail address to create a profile
- Under “Notify Me”, find “Public Works – Road Restrictions”
- Click the email icon to receive an email, or the phone icon to receive a text
- To unsubscribe, click on the icon next to the alert you no longer want to receive