Water Levels Dropping - More Roads Reopen
SPOKANE COUNTY, April 11, 2017 – While more rain is in the forecast this week, water levels are quickly dropping.
OPEN: 4-11-17, 7:00 AM
CLOSED: 3-9-17, 3:20 PM
Latah Creek Road from Valley Chapel Rd. south to dead end.
OPEN: 4-10-17, 2:00PM
CLOSED: 3-29-17, 1:20 PM
OPEN: 3-28-17, 5:00 PM
CLOSED: 3-22-17, 3:15 PM
Starr Road from Moffat Rd. to Hauser Lake Rd.
Deep water across road.
For information about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions list which is updated throughout the day, go to the Spokane County website.
To receive alerts about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions:
- Go to the Spokane County website at http://www.spokanecounty.org
- Click the “Stay Informed” button
- Enter your e-mail address to create a profile
- Under “Notify Me”, find “Public Works – Road Restrictions”
- Click the email icon to receive an email, or the phone icon to receive a text
- To unsubscribe, click on the icon next to the alert you no longer want to receive