Bowie Rd. Closed by Deep Mud
Graham Road Reopens
SPOKANE COUNTY, April 6, 2017 – This afternoon, Spokane County Public Works reports one road is closed by deep mud, while another reopens.
NEW CLOSURE: 4-6-17, 12:30 PM
Bowie Road from Ritchey Rd. to Brooks Rd.
Impassable due to deep mud.
OPEN: 4-6-17, 12:30 PM
CLOSED: 3-14-17, 12:05 PM
Graham Road from Salnave Rd. north to dead end.
For information about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions list which is updated throughout the day, go to the Spokane County website.
To receive alerts about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions:
- Go to the Spokane County website at http://www.spokanecounty.org
- Click the “Stay Informed” button
- Enter your e-mail address to create a profile
- Under “Notify Me”, find “Public Works – Road Restrictions”
- Click the email icon to receive an email, or the phone icon to receive a text
- To unsubscribe, click on the icon next to the alert you no longer want to receive