Two More Roads Closed by Washouts
Two other roads reopen!
SPOKANE COUNTY, March 21, 2017 – Spokane County Public Works reports two additional road closures from washouts and two others that have reopened.
NEW CLOSURE: 3-21-17, 11:40 AM
Columbia Basin Hwy. from Pine Springs Rd. to Lincoln County Line
Deep water across road
OPEN: 3-21-17, 10:15 AM
CLOSED: 3-10-17, 3:20 PM
Harvard Road from Elder Rd. to Stringham Rd.
NEW CLOSURE: 3-21-17, 7:00 AM
Madison Road from Hwy. 206 (Mt. Spokane Park Dr.) to Sillman Rd.
Replacing culvert across the road – One day closure
Detour: Bruce Rd. to Day Mt. Spokane Rd. to Sillman Rd.
Day Mt. Spokane Rd. to Randall to Sillman Rd.
OPEN: 3-20-17, 2:50 PM
CLOSED: 3-15-17, 10:45 AM
Hazard Road from Ballard Rd. to Grove Rd.
For information about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions list which is updated throughout the day, go to the Spokane County website.
To receive alerts about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions:
- Go to the Spokane County website at http://www.spokanecounty.org
- Click the “Stay Informed” button
- Enter your e-mail address to create a profile
- Under “Notify Me”, find “Public Works – Road Restrictions”
- Click the email icon to receive an email, or the phone icon to receive a text
- To unsubscribe, click on the icon next to the alert you no longer want to receive