Road Closure Update for Public Works
SPOKANE COUNTY, March 13, 2017 – With moderate to heavy rainfall and warmer temperatures in the forecast for eastern Washington and northern Idaho, the water level in several creeks and streams is rising to flood stage.
Spokane County Public Works reports additional road closures from washouts.
CLOSED: 3-13-17 11:30 AM
Campbell Road from Elder Rd. to Stoughton Rd.
Undermining causing washout.
CLOSED: 3-10-17, 7:45 PM
Orchard Bluff Road from Dunn Rd. to Big Meadows Rd.
Run-off washed out road
OPEN: 3-10-17, 4:45 PM
CLOSED: 3-9-17, 7:20 PM
Blanchard Road from Chapman Rd to Ross Creek Rd
CLOSED: 3-10-17, 3:20 PM
Harvard Road from Elder Rd. to Stringham Rd.
Creek running over road, washing out road
CLOSED (Cont.): 3-9-17, 3:20 PM
Latah Creek Road from Valley Chapel Rd. south to the dead end
CLOSED (Cont.): 2-22-17
Ross Creek Road from Blanchard Rd. north to Pend Oreille County line.
Conklin Road from Deer Creek Rd. to Tallman Rd.
CLOSED (Cont.): 2-18-17
Elder Road from Jackson Rd. to Madison Rd.
CLOSED (Cont.): 2-17-17
Kellogg Road approximately one mile off Hwy. 206 at end of road
For information about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions list which is updated throughout the day, go to the Spokane County website.
To receive alerts about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions:
- Go to the Spokane County website at http://www.spokanecounty.org
- Click the “Stay Informed” button
- Enter your e-mail address to create a profile
- Under “Notify Me”, find “Public Works – Road Restrictions”
- Click the email icon to receive an email, or the phone icon to receive a text
- To unsubscribe, click on the icon next to the alert you no longer want to receive