Washouts Force Road Closures
Detours in Place
SPOKANE COUNTY, February 16, 2017 – Public Works has closed Harvard Road between Stringham Rd. to Elder Rd., due to a washout. A detour is in place from Elder Rd. to Molter Rd., then onto Stringham Rd.
In addition, Stoughton Road between Larkin Rd. and Darknell Rd. has been closed by a washout. A detour is in place from Stoughton Rd. to Madison Rd, then from the Palouse Hwy to Darknell Rd.
For information about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions which are constantly updated throughout the day, go to the Spokane County website and subscribe using “Notify Me”.
To receive alerts about Seasonal and Emergency Road Restrictions:
- Go to the Spokane County website at http://www.spokanecounty.org
- Click the “Stay Informed” button
- Enter your e-mail address to create a profile
- Under “Notify Me”, find “Public Works – Road Restrictions”
- Click the email icon to receive an email, or the phone icon to receive a text
- To unsubscribe, click on the icon next to the alert you no longer want to receive