Spokane County WA Homepage
News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/12/2017 12:56:08 PM to 4/1/2017 12:25:02 AM.

News Flash

Solid Waste

Posted on: January 12, 2017

[ARCHIVED] Got Sharps Spokane?


Needles, syringes and lancets can be put in puncture-resistant containers, labeled and disposed of - at no charge - in the Household Hazardous Waste area of any of the following facilities: North & Valley Transfer Stations or the Waste to Energy Facility

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Solid Waste

  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County

  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue

  3. Spokane, WA 99260

  4. Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow