Today, Spokane County Parks, Recreation & Golf Department Director, Doug Chase, announced that Liberty Lake Off-Road Vehicle (ORV) Park is reopen to motorized use on Friday, September 29th.
The department asks that all riders know and abide by all local and Washington State laws governing ORV use as well as these rules specific to the Liberty Lake ORV Park:
- Mufflers must have approved spark arresters and current vehicle registration is required with ORV Permit Decal clearly displayed on the machine.
- Enter and exit the ORV Park through officially provided access/exit trails immediately adjacent to the staging area.
- Non-street legal ORV use is strictly prohibited on Idaho Road, which borders the entire western boundary of the ORV Park.
- Legal ORV use is allowed within the ORV Park ONLY. Please respect all fence lines and boundaries. Adjacent land includes PRIVATE or NON-MOTORIZED areas.
- Tread Lightly especially on hillsides adjacent to roadways. Inconsiderate or reckless ORV operation in these areas can negatively affect roadside ditches and water management systems making roadway travel hazardous for our neighbors and the general public.
- Ride Safe and ride legal!
For any questions, please contact Spokane County Parks, Recreation and Golf at (509) 477-4730.