Deputy Sheriff Open House – We’re Hiring
Please join us at the Deputy Sheriff Open House on Wednesday, January 22, 2020, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.!! Talk with members of the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Recruiting Team and Spokane County Civil Service.
*** Reminder: The next Public Safety Testing date in the Spokane area will be on Saturday, January 25, 2020 ***
Cheney Middle School
This is YOUR opportunity to ask questions and learn valuable information that will help you with testing preparation, the application process, interview do’s and don’ts, and a lot more.
*** Reservations are REQUIRED: Please call Spokane County Civil Service to add your name to the reservation list. 509-477-4711.
*** Check-in begins at 5:45 p.m.
*** Photo ID is needed at check-in, and note-taking material is highly recommended.
*** Do you have a question for one of our Recruitment Team? You can email them at email@example.com or visit the “Tips & Information for Deputy Applicants” page at http://www.spokanecounty.org/3833/Tips-Information-for-Deputy-Applicants
*** Be prepared, be informed and get ready for our next test in the Spokane area, Saturday, January 25, 2020.
OPEN HOUSE TOPICS
1. Initial testing with Public Safety Testing & what you need to do to get registered
2. Completing applications with Spokane County Civil Service
3. Benefits of working at the Sheriff’s Office
4. The do’s and don’ts when coming in for an interview
5. Timeline: what to expect from application to hire
6. Recruiting Team information
7. Question & Answer section