Spokane County Sheriff’s Office is Hiring Deputies
Potential Applicants Open House - June 25, 2019
The Spokane County Sheriff’s Office is hiring Deputies, and we’re looking for qualified applicants of all levels; Entry Level Deputies, Intermediate Lateral Deputies, and Lateral Deputies.
Join us at our applicant Open House on Tuesday, June 25, 2019!
This is YOUR opportunity to ask questions and learn valuable information that will help you with testing preparation, the application process, interview do’s and don’ts, and a lot more.
*** Reservations are REQUIRED: Please call Spokane County Civil Service to add your name to the reservation list. 509-477-4711.
*** Photo ID is needed at check-in, and note taking material is highly recommended.
*** Do you have a question for our Recruitment Team? You can email them at [email protected] or visit the “Tips & Information for Deputy Applicants” page at http://www.spokanecounty.org/3833/Tips-Information-for-Deputy-Applicants
*** Be prepared, be informed and get ready for our next Spokane area test on July 20, 2019.
OPEN HOUSE TOPICS
1. Initial testing with Public Safety Testing & what you need to do to get registered
2. Completing applications with Spokane County Civil Service
3. Benefits of working at the Sheriff’s Office
4. The do’s and don’ts when coming in for an interview
5. Timeline: what to expect from application to hire
6. Recruiting Team information
7. Question & Answer section
** Next Local Public Safety Testing Dates **
July 20, 2019: Spokane Fire Department Training Center, 1618 N. Rebecca, Spokane, WA 99217 https://www.publicsafetytesting.com/event/events/view/id/7600/