Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Interested in becoming a Deputy Sheriff for Spokane County?
The Spokane County Sheriff’s Recruiting Team and Spokane County Civil Service are offering a free informational open house for those interested in applying for Deputy Sheriff (both Entry Level and Lateral) with the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office.
OPEN HOUSE INFORMATION
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 6:00p.m.—8:00p.m., Check-in begins at 5:45p.m.
Place: Spokane Valley Precinct– 12710 E. Sprague Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Next Public Safety Test in Spokane:
Saturday, April 13, 2019
at the Spokane Fire Training Facility
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Please call Spokane County Civil Service to add your name to the reservation list. 509-477-4711.
OPEN HOUSE TOPICS
1. Initial testing with Public Safety Testing & what you need to do to get registered and prepared for the exam.
2. Physical Ability Test information
3. Completing applications with Spokane County Civil Service.
4. Benefits of working at the Sheriff’s Office.
5. The do’s and don’ts when coming in for an interview
6. Timeline: what to expect from application to hire
7. Recruiting Team information
8. Question & Answer section
WHAT TO BRING:
Photo ID to check-in
To Speak to a Recruiter, Email: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.spokanecounty.org/3833/Tips-Information-for-Deputy-Applicants
Spokane County Civil Service: 6011 N. Chase Rd., Newman Lake, WA 99025 - 509-477-4711
Email: [email protected]