Applicants WANTED: Deputy Sheriff Open House Announcement
Please join us at the Deputy Sheriff Open House on Thursday, January 4, 2018 from 6pm to 8pm!! Talk with members of the Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Recruiting Team and Spokane County Civil Service.
Next Spokane area Public Safety Testing date is January 27, 2018
This is YOUR opportunity to ask questions and learn valuable information that will help you with testing preparation, the application process, interview do’s and don’ts, and a lot more.
*** Reservations are REQUIRED: Please call Spokane County Civil Service to add your name to the reservation list. 509-477-4711.
*** Photo ID is needed at check-in, and note taking material is highly recommended.
*** Do you have a question for one of our Recruitment Team? You can email them at [email protected] or visit the “Tips & Information for Deputy Applicants” page at http://www.spokanecounty.org/3833/Tips-Information-for-Deputy-Applicants
*** Be prepared, be informed and get ready for our next test in the Spokane area, January 27, 2018.
OPEN HOUSE TOPICS
1. Initial testing with Public Safety Testing & what you need to do to get registered
2. Completing applications with Spokane County Civil Service
3. Benefits of working at the Sheriff’s Office
4. The do’s and don’ts when coming in for an interview
5. Timeline: what to expect from application to hire
6. Recruiting Team information
7. Question & Answer section
*** Tips & Information for Deputy Applicants: http://www.spokanecounty.org/3833/Tips-Information-for-Deputy-Applicants