Dead Animals On County Road

Vehicle contact with wildlife is frequent and often times unavoidable. Spokane County Road Maintenance Department can remove non-domestic animal carcasses only located within the county right-of-way..

Non-Domestic Animal Removal

Non-domestic/wildlife includes: badger, cows, coyotes, deer, elk, moose, pigs, porcupine, skunk, marmots, etc.

County crew members can remove non-domestic wildlife if the animal is located on a county road or within the County's right-of-way property. Please note, the County cannot remove animals from private property under any circumstances.

Domestic Animal Removal

Please contact Spokane County Animal Control at 509/477-2532 to request removal of a domestic animal such as dogs, cats, rabbits.  
Moose in Wild