Spokane County WA SCRAPS Homepage

File a Complaint

If you would like to make a records request, you can make the request here.

Online Complaint Form

Use this complaint form to report recent incidents regarding animals. Fill out the form below as completely as possible, then use the Submit button for the form to be processed. If this is an emergency do not use this form - please call 509-477-2533.

All complaints will be recorded the same day as received except for Sunday and holidays. Complaints will be assigned to an animal control officer, and depending on priority will generally be handled within 1-3 days. Please let us know if the problem is not resolved.

In order for us to properly handle your complaint, we may need to either verify the information or gather additional information. We may not be able to verify or secure the information needed if you do not provide contact information.

Barking Complaints

In the statement box of the complaint form, please give as much information as you can regarding dates/times (beginning and ending) when the barking was a problem for you. This will aid the dog owner in correcting the problem.  We also need a description of the dog(s) that are a problem. Make sure to include the pet owners address!

If confidentiality is an issue, please note that in the statement field and we will do our best, within the confines of the law, to not disclose your identity without prior notice and permission.
  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County Regional Animal Protection Service
    6815 E Trent
    Spokane Valley, WA 99212
    Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow