Capital Facilities Plan
2023-2037 Capital Facilities Plan - Proposed Amendment
- Chapter 7 Clean
- Chapter 7 with Markup
- Spokane County Captial Facilities Plan for the 2017-2037 Planning Period - 2023 Update - Clean
- Spokane County Captial Facilities Plan for the 2017-2037 Planning Period - 2023 Update - Markup
- Appendix A
- Appendix B - Maps
- Appendix C - Water System Evaluations
- Appendix D - School District Responses Log
- Appendix E - Fire District Response Log
- Resolution # 14-0004 - 2013 Annual Comprehensive Plan Map, and Text Amendment Files 13-CPA-01, 13-CPA-02 and 13-CPA-03.
- Resolution # 16-0553 - Adoption and allocation of a 20-Year Population Forecast for 2017-2037 to implement the Settlement Agreement relating to Growth Management Hearing Board cases, No. 05-1-0007, No. 08-1-0002, No. 13-1-0006c, and No. 14-1-0002.
- Resolution # 20-0129 - Updating the Spokane County Comprehensive Plan, Capital Facilities Plan and Associated Development Regulations for the planning period from 2017-2037.
- Resolution # 22-0026 - Adopting the Spokane County Comprehensive Plan Amendment as well as the Capital Facilities Plan, for the purposes of establishing Levels of Service (LOS) Regarding Detention Services, Rehabilitation Services, and Correction Services (21-CPA-06).
- Resolution # 22-0859 - Updates to the Countywide Planning Policies (CWPPs), Comprehensive Plan, and Associated Development Regulations for the 2022 cycle.
2020 Capital Facilities Plan
- Spokane County Capital Facilities Plan (January 2020)
- Spokane County Capital Facilities Plan - Transportation Element
2023-2037 Capital Facilities Plan
- Spokane County Capital Facilities Plan 2023-2037