Welcome to the Spokane County Clerk’s Office eFiling Homepage!
In the Summer of 2021, the Spokane County Clerk’s Office will be deploying a new electronic filing solution by ImageSoft called TrueFiling. The system will be rolled out in phases by case type starting on July 20th through the month of August. The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Probate/Guardianship (Case Type 4), Mental Illness ITA (CT6) and Dependency (CT7) – Go Live 7/20/2021
- Domestic (CT3), Adoption/Paternity (CT5) and BECCA/Truancy (CT7) – Go Live 8/10/2021
- Adult Criminal (CT1), Juvenile Offender (CT8) and Civil (CT2) – Go Live 8/31/2021
Dates will be updated as we monitor the success of each phase.
Free Filer training webinars will be announced below and a recorded version from a session on 7/14 is posted below. To attend a session, simply click on the links to register.
- Recorded Session from 7/20/2021 – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/9066523821252586242
- 2nd Recorded Session from 9/15/2021 – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/564640320517998863
- 3rd session will be hosted 9/22/2021 at 1:30 – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3688508984771795213
The link to the TrueFiling website can be found here – https://tf3.truefiling.com/login?ReturnUrl=%2Ffile
The County Clerk, Tim Fitzgerald, has indicated that eFiling will not be mandatory at this time, but will be subject to review in the future as volume increases. Additionally, there will be no cost for eFiling at this time, but in the future, a nominal fee will be imposed to help pay for the eFile system and future enhancements.
It is our hope that you find this service to be an efficient and effective means to submit your filings to the Court, while also benefiting the Clerk’s Office as we evolve to more paperless operations.