Public Swim Sessions 2021
CLOSED FOR SEASON
We hope to see you in 2022!
Both Northside and Southside Aquatic Facilities will be open daily for public swim from June 28-August 22, 2021. The 3-hour swim sessions will have limited capacity and may require reservations. Reservations can be made here up to 14 days in advance. All programming will follow local, state, and federal guidelines for Water Recreational Facilities; therefore, operational changes are possible throughout the season if/when guidance is updated.
- Reservations available online up to 14 days in advance here.
- You may attend both sessions, but separate reservations must be made for each individual session.
- Limited entries will be available for walk-up starting Friday, July 2nd but reservations are still highly recommended.
- Monday, June 28 – Sunday, August 22
- Infant (ages 0-2) FREE
- Child (ages 3-5) $3.00
- Youth/Adult (ages 6-59) $6.00
- Senior (ages 60+) $5.00
Swim Session Times:
Smoke Closure Policy:
Spokane County will cancel aquatic programming when the Air Quality Index (AQI) reaches 151 or above, as monitored by SpokaneCleanAir.org. The AQI level is updated every hour at :35 after.
- If the AQI reading at 10:35am is 151 or higher, the 11:00am public swim session will be cancelled and all reservation holders will receive a full refund. If the AQI reading at 1:35pm is 151 or higher, the 2:30pm public swim session will be cancelled and all reservation holders will receive a full refund.
- If a public swim session begins but the AQI reaches 151 or above during the session, the public swim session will be closed from that point forward. If that closure takes place more than 45 minutes before the end of the session, all visitors at the facility at that time will receive a promo pass for a free walk-up entry to be used at a later date. No refunds will be issued. If the closure takes places within 45 minutes of the end of the session, no promo passes or refunds will be issued.
COVID-19 Adjustments for 2021: