Opening Day Monday, June 19th!
Public Swim Session Times for 2023
- Reservations available online up to 14 days in advance here.
- You may attend both sessions, but separate reservations must be made for each individual session.
- Two 3-hour sessions daily (11:00am - 2:00pm & 2:30pm - 5:30pm)
- Limited walk-up entries will be available but reservations are highly recommended.
- Monday, June 19th – Sunday, August 20th
*2023 tentative public swim dates
- Infant (ages 0-2) FREE
- Child (ages 3-5) $3.00
- Youth/Adult (ages 6-59) $6.00
- Senior (ages 60+) $5.00
Public Swim Session Times:
Spokane County programming may occasionally be cancelled or disrupted due to water contamination, inclement weather, poor air quality, or other circumstances. Details about the most common types of closures can be found on the program cancellation page.