Homeowners' Associations

In Spokane County, Homeowners’ Associations (HOA’s) are often responsible for stormwater system maintenance. This page contains a tabbed list of documents that lay out the maintenance responsibilities for each HOA. These documents come from the Spokane County Public Works office and the Recording Office of the Spokane County Auditor.

The list is sorted by Plat Name. If you need assistance searching for or interpreting documents, please contact the Stormwater Utility at (509) 477-3600.

  1. A-B
  2. C-D
  3. E-F
  4. G-H
  5. I-J
  6. K-L
  7. M-N
  8. O-P
  9. Q-R
  10. S-T
  11. U-V
  12. W-X
  13. Y-Z