Scheduling a Visit
Visits for the Spokane County Jail must be scheduled at least one day in advance. Scheduling of visits occurs from 8AM to 3PM Monday through Friday. Visits can be scheduled up to 14 days in advance. You must check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visitation time. A maximum of three (3) visitors can visit at any given time. Only one visit can be scheduled per visitor at a time. If a child is accompanying you in a visit, you must provide a state issued birth certificate and/or Court Ordered Guardianship paperwork that has been signed by a Judge of Commissioner. If the child is between the ages of fourteen (14) and eighteen (18), you must also provide photo ID such as a student ID, driver's permit, or driver's license.
Call 509-477-6752 to schedule a visit.
Jail Visiting Hours
Visiting hours take place Monday through Friday at the following times:
- 8:30 - 9:30 AM (6 West Only)
- 8:45 - 9:45 AM
- 10 - 11 AM
- 1 - 2 PM
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM
Passing Security at the Jail
- Annex visitors will receive other directions for visiting including a map.
- Both facilities recommend removing excessive jewelry prior to attempting the metal detector. Belts will not be allowed.
- Go through the metal detector and all the way back to the elevators. If the metal detector alarm sounds, you will need to return and remove any offending objects.
- If you have a medical reason for not going through the metal detector or for sounding it, please provide documentation.
- Once you have been processed, you will then receive a visitor's pass from the receptionist to be placed on your shirt.
- You will be "wanded" at the Geiger facility.