Scheduling a Visit
Visits for the Spokane County Jail must be scheduled at least one day in advance. Scheduling of visits occurs from 8AM to 3PM Monday through Friday and must include everyone expecting to visit. Visits can be scheduled up to 14 days in advance. You must check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visitation time. A maximum of three (3) visitors can visit at any given time and everyone must check in together, at the same time. Only one visit can be scheduled per visitor at a time. If you are the PARENT OF A VISITING JUVENILE (under 18) you must provide a state issued, Certified Birth Certificate (copies will not be accepted). If you are NOT THE VISITING JUVENILE'S PARENT you MUST provide original COURT-ORDERED PAPERWORK that has been signed by a Judge or Commissioner (copies will not be accepted) AND a state issued, Certified Birth Certificate (copies will not be accepted). This will be required at each visit.
Call 509-477-6752 to schedule a visit.
Jail Visiting Hours
Visiting hours take place Monday through Friday at the following times:
- 8:30 - 9:30 AM (6 West Only)
- 8:45 - 9:45 AM
- 10 - 11 AM
- 1 - 2 PM
- 2:30 - 3:30 PM
Passing Security at the Jail
- Annex visitors will receive other directions for visiting including a map.
- Both facilities recommend removing excessive jewelry prior to attempting the metal detector. Belts will not be allowed.
- Go through the metal detector and all the way back to the elevators. If the metal detector alarm sounds, you will need to return and remove any offending objects. If you cannot pass through the metal detector without setting off the alarm or you refuse to pass through the metal detector you will be denied visitation.
- If you have a medical reason for not going through the metal detector or for sounding it, please provide documentation.
- Once you have been processed, you will then receive a visitor's pass from the receptionist to be placed on your shirt.
- You will be "wanded" at the Geiger facility.