Jail Records

Public Records requests are submitted through the Spokane County Public Records Page.

If you need to request your jail records from Spokane County Detention Services  you will need to fill out a Request for Release of Jail Records Form (PDF) and mail, fax, or bring it to the jail. There may be an 89 cent charge for the first page, and 39 cents for subsequent pages.

Fax your request form with the subject, "Attn: Jail Records Release" to 509-477-6035, or mail your form to:
Attn: Jail Records Release
Spokane County Detention Services
1100 West Mallon Avenue
Spokane WA, 99260