Report Litter

Reporting Complaints

Complaints of improper of illegal solid waste, animal waste or garbage on the ground are investigated by the Spokane Regional Health District. Solid waste includes garbage, rubbish, ashes, industrial wastes, demolition and construction wastes, abandoned vehicles or parts, discarded items, wood waste, medical waste, tires, recyclable items, sewage sludge and seepage (from septic tanks). Visit Spokane Regional Health District to fill out a Solid Waste Complaint Form. 

Spokane County

For right-of-way obstructions, litter and road hazards, go to the Public Works page.

City of Spokane

Litter in the City of Spokane can be reported to 311 and a work crew will be dispatched. More resources can be found here

Independent Districts


Liberty Lake

Spokane Valley