Prices & Fees
Northside & Southside Family Aquatics Facility Entry Fees, including sales tax:
- Ages 2 years and younger: FREE
- 3 to 5 years of age: $2.50
- 6 to 59 years of age: $5.00
- Ages 60 years and older: $4.00
- Aquatic Facility Discount Entry Pass - $50
- 25 "punches" (represents 20% discount)
- Two (2) punches = one entry for ages 6 and older
- One (1) punch = one entry for ages 3 to 5
- Can be used for entry to the Northside & Southside Family Aquatics Facility
- Any unused punches may be redeemed in subsequent years regardless of potential price adjustments
- *Entry per person for Public Swim, 11:00am - 5:30pm daily, and Swim & a Movie events.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards are accepted. Sorry no checks.
Birthday Party Package, available at the Northside & Southside Family Aquatics Facility
- Package, $60.00, includes:
- Facility entry for four (4) people, over the age of 2.
- Four (4) combo meals
- Table reservation under a giant umbrella, 3 hour reservation
- Cake privilege, you can bring in your own cake, no other outside food or beverage allowed.
- Each additional person over the age of 2 is $10.00 this includes entry into the facility and one (1) combo meal.
Private Rentals, available at the Northside & Southside Family Aquatics Facility
Available on select Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings from 6:00pm to 9:00pm. Although the facility rental is available until 9:00pm, you may be asked to vacate the water slightly earlier depending on daylight availability and the lifeguards' ability to properly supervise. Concessions may be open for your event for an additional fee.
- 1 - 125 people: $400.00
- 126 - 175 people: $600.00
- 176 - 225+ people: $800.00
- Note: Maximum occupancy is 225 at Northside and 500 at Southside.