Prices & Fees
Note For Northside & Southside Family Aquatic Facilities 2020:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, both the Northside and Southside Family Aquatic Facilities will not open during the 2020 Aquatic Season. Click here for details...
Northside & Southside Family Aquatics Facility Entry Fees, including sales tax:
- Ages 2 years and younger: FREE
- 3 to 5 years of age: $3.00
- 6 to 59 years of age: $6.00
- Ages 60 years and older: $5.00
- *Entry per person for Public Swim, 11:00am - 5:30pm daily, and Swim & a Movie events.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards are accepted. Sorry no checks.
Birthday Party Package, available at the Northside & Southside Family Aquatics Facility
- Package, $75.00, includes:
- Facility entry for four (4) people, over the age of 2
- Four (4) combo meals
- Table reservation under a giant umbrella, 3 hour reservation
- Cake privilege, you can bring in your own cake, no other outside food or beverage allowed
- Each additional person over the age of 2 is $15.00 this includes entry into the facility and one (1) combo meal.
Private Rentals, available at the Northside & Southside Family Aquatics Facility
Available on select Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, dependent on facility and staffing availability. Prices below do not include concessions, but may be available subject to negotiation and additional fees.
Northside Family Aquatics Facility
- Up to 225 participants: $900.00
Southside Family Aquatics Facility
Note: Max occupancy is 225 at Northside and 500 at Southside
- Up to 500 participants: $900.00
To see a complete list of all of our fees, click here.