Spokane County WA Homepage

Administrative Records

Access to Administrative Records (GR 31.1)

A judicial "administrative record" means a public record created by or maintained by a court or judicial agency that is related to the management, supervision, or administration of the court or judicial agency.

If you are requesting court documents or records related to court proceedings, please contact the Clerk of the Superior Court.


Records Request Forms

  1. Public Records Officer

    Mailing Address

    902 N. Adams St.
    Spokane, WA 99260

Direct all requests for Juvenile Court Administrative Records to Public Records Officer.
For information on Superior Court Administrative Records please refer to Superior Court.
  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County

  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue

  3. Spokane, WA 99260

  4. Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow