Interpreter Services

Interpreter requests must be made through our Clerks office or a Court Clerk. With information provided to them by a party to the case (defendant, attorney, etc.) the Clerk/Clerk's office will complete and submit a request for interpreter for the event date and time.

Information required by the Clerk for them to be able to process the request:
  • Language required
  • Defendant name (or case title if Civil/Small Claims matter, i.e. Smith v Jones, etc.)
  • Hearing date and time
  • Hearing type (if known)
  • Case number (if known)
  • Judge name  (if known)
  • Name of person requesting interpreter
  • Role of person requesting interpreter (how are you tied to the case?)

Include the above information in an email request to our Court Operations Section

Interpreter Request Form