Juvenile Offender

Under certain conditions of the law you may be eligible for sealing or destruction of your Spokane County Juvenile offender court records.  Information about the criteria and an application form for sealing or destruction of juvenile court records is available in the Sealing and Destruction of Juvenile Court Records Packet on the Juvenile website, or you can come in person to the Juvenile Social Files department to start the process of seeing if you meet the criteria to have your record sealed or destroyed.