Child Support

Child Support may be Court ordered through a Superior Court case such as a Dissolution of Marriage, a Paternity action, a Child Support case and other types of cases filed in Spokane County. Child Support is collected and enforced by DSHS Division of Child Support which has resources for parents looking for help regarding child support.