The Spokane County Treasurer's Office offers many convenient ways to pay your taxes.
- Pay Online: Taxes can be paid online with eCheck, debit or credit card. A fee set by the vendor is charged for processing these payments.
- Mail: Return original tax stubs and check or money order payable to:
Spokane County Treasurer
P.O. Box 199
Spokane, WA 99210
- Telephone: Taxes can be paid by eCheck, debit or credit card using our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. A fee, set by the vendor, is charged for processing payment via the phone. Call our main phone number at 509-477-4713
- In Person: Our office is open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm. We are located in the main Courthouse on the first floor.
- In Person: Spokane Valley City Hall: We are pleased to once again offer in-person collection at Spokane Valley City Hall on select days during tax rush. Future Spokane Valley dates will be announced via the Treasurer's Office website.
- Drop Box: Taxpayers wishing to make property tax payments in-person can deposit checks at one of three drop boxes located on the County campus. Click here for a map of Treasurer drop box locations.