Spokane County WA Public Works Homepage

Sewer Billing Forms




Sewer Billing Address Change:  

Allows Property Owners to request sewer billing address changes for their monthly sewer bill.

Sewer Billing Customer Dispute Form: 

Gives customers the opportunity to dispute sewer charges and provide evidence/documentation.  

Owner's Letter of Authorization (PDF) 

Allows Owners to add a Tenant or Property Manager to receive sewer bills 

Property Manager's Letter of Authorization (PDF) 

Allows designated Property Managers to add/change Tenants to receive sewer bills.

Representative Letter of Authorization (PDF)

Allows Owners to designate a Representative to obtain information on a sewer account. 

Online Sewer Summary Form:

Allows Non Owners to request sewer information on a property.

Request for Deferral of Connection Charge (PDF):  

*Active property tax exemption required. 

Request for Reduced Residence Rate (PDF):  

*Active property tax exemption required.

*Note: You must have an active Property Tax Exemption filed at the Spokane County Assessor's office for the parcel to be eligible for a Reduced Residence Rate or Connection Charge Deferral.


  1. Spokane County WA Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Spokane County

  2. 1116 W Broadway Avenue

  3. Spokane, WA 99260

  4. Contact Us

Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow