Registration Cancellation - Deceased

If you wish to have someone removed from the voter registration rolls because they have died, you need to fill out a Registration Cancellation Form (PDF).

The cancellation form can be sent to the Secretary of State's Office in Olympia or the Spokane County Elections Office:
1033 W Gardner Avenue
Spokane, WA 99260