When a party wishes to modify the existing final order Parenting Plan and/or Child Support Order, a filing fee is due along with the forms on modification

It is recommended that you visit the Family Court Facilitator for help regarding the process of modifying a parenting plan and/or support order in Spokane County if you are not planning to hire an attorney.

For self-help legal assistance, you can visit