Relocation of Children

RCW 26.09.405 - 950
Notice Requirement and Standards for Parental Relocation

When the custodial parent wishes to move, Notice must be given to the parties named in the established parenting plan and filed with our office. If the other party objects to the relocation, a filing fee is then due along with the Objection.