Parenting Plan

A Parenting Plan is a court order entered in dissolution cases, legal separation, paternity cases, parenting plan cases which establishes who a child lives with and how much time each parent spends with the child as well as who makes major decisions about the child. 

In a Parenting Plan action, a Petition and a filing fee must be brought to our office and a case number assigned.

It is recommended that you visit the Family Court Facilitator for help regarding the process of obtaining a parenting plan in Spokane County if you are not planning to hire an attorney.

For self-help legal assistance, you can visit