Invalidity of Marriage

RCW 26.09.040
Petition to have marriage or domestic partnership declared invalid or judicial determination of validity

A Petition for Invalidity and a filing fee must first be filed with our office. In order for a marriage to be deemed invalid by the Court, there are criteria the court considers before signing a Declaration Concerning Validity of Marriage.